Thursday, April 25, 2019

Realities of 18th Century Combat Lecture/Podcast

British Reenactors from the 7th, 8th, and 71st Regiments of Foot


Dear Readers,

I had the good fortune of presenting part of my research at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Seven Years War Association earlier this month. Rob Rhodes of the History to Wargames Podcast was present, and recorded my talk. You can find the website for Rob's podcast here, and can listen to this specific episode here:

You can also download the podcast via his website, itunes, and the iphone podcast app.

Thanks for Reading,

Alex Burns



3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed listening to the recording of your talk. Much to think about in it and ideas for further reading. I wish l read German.
    Thanks
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just great, nice to listen about this topic. Even after decades of reenactment I'm always uncertain how useful are my impressions.

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Website: (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/  I was born and raised in a small town on Long Island in New York. I live there today with my wife and three wonderful children. I want to testify of how I was cured from prostate cancer by Dr Emu. I was on hormone therapy for advanced prostate cancer. At first I was having lots of signs and symptoms like excessive urine at midnight and also I was experiencing dribbling of urine all the time I was going through hell I search for a cure☑ on the internet I came to know about Dr Emu I saw lots of testimonies of how he cures diseases like *Prostate Cancer *Herpes  Virus *Genital herpes *Hiv/Aids*Breast Cancer and more am happy am cured thanks to Dr Emu I recommend Dr Emu roots and herbs as best natural herbal medicine with no side effects. For consultation and more contact him via Email: (emutemple@gmail.com) (emutemple@yahoo.com) WhatsApp or call +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete