Friday, June 6, 2014

Update

Dear Blog Readers,

Sorry for the long delay in writing! I am alive and well, but between graduating with my MA, moving to a new apartment, starting a new job, and a number of other personal changes, I've not had much time to blog. I will be teaching as an adjunct professor at Indiana Wesleyan University starting on June 30th, so I will have much more time to blog then, as opposed to my current job, where I am away from the writing desk 40+ hours a week.

However, I thought I might give you a preview of what's to come.

I will be doing a piece on Fort de Presque Isle during the Seven Years' War and Pontiac's Rebellion. In addition, I will be reviewing some more books, so if you don't like book reviews, let me know in the comments, and I will do something else.

As always, I am open to your feedback regarding potential topics. If you have something about warfare from 1648-1789, you would like me to right about, let me know!

Thanks for Reading,

Alex Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment