Friday, December 13, 2019

Launch of Patreon-Only Content





Dear Reader, 

Over the past 7 years, Kabinettskriege has created approximately 446,000 words of content, or the equivalent of 3 400-page books. If you have enjoyed or benefited from that content, I would respectfully ask that you consider supporting your favorite blog on Patreon, or giving to us via the donate button on the blog's main page. Your generous donation will allow Kabinettskriege to continue posting free content for historical enthusiasts across the world. 

Our first patron-only content is a look at the diary of British Officer Christopher Darby, in the 33rd Regiment of Foot, which was recently uncovered in a copy of the Prussian Infantry Regulations at the Norwich University Archives. You can find it, and how to donate, here: 

https://www.patreon.com/Kabinettskriege

Thanks for Reading, 

Alex Burns

4 comments:

  1. Website: (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/  I was born and raised in a small town on Long Island in New York. I live there today with my wife and three wonderful children. I want to testify of how I was cured from prostate cancer by Dr Emu. I was on hormone therapy for advanced prostate cancer. At first I was having lots of signs and symptoms like excessive urine at midnight and also I was experiencing dribbling of urine all the time I was going through hell I search for a cure☑ on the internet I came to know about Dr Emu I saw lots of testimonies of how he cures diseases like *Prostate Cancer *Herpes  Virus *Genital herpes *Hiv/Aids*Breast Cancer and more am happy am cured thanks to Dr Emu I recommend Dr Emu roots and herbs as best natural herbal medicine with no side effects. For consultation and more contact him via Email: (emutemple@gmail.com) (emutemple@yahoo.com) WhatsApp or call +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry 1- tiktok takipçi satın al characters drawn randomly from the set of acceptable

    ReplyDelete

  4. Free from HERPES ...................

    You can reach this herbal doctor…[robinsonbuckler (@) yahoo.com].

    This is AWESOME!!,!.

    Sure Treatment!!

    My heart is so filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete