Monday, April 22, 2013

Sorry for the long delay!

Dear Kabinettskriege Readers,


I know its been a while since I posted, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my blog. My MA program is keeping me quite busy, but school will be over quite soon. This summer, in addition to my seasonal work, I will be taking a class on the Russian military with Dr. Sergei Zhuk, so look forward to some Russian themed posts in the future.

For now, let me know what you would like a post about. As opposed to giving specific topics, I'm going to let you choose a theme, and then I will write about something within that theme. So, readers, would you like:

A) Biography (King/Queen/Statesman/General/Soldier etc)
B) Battle Analysis (Looking at a particular engagement in this period)
C) Army Analysis (Looking at a particular army in this period)
D) Diary Analysis (Looking at the wartime experiences of a particular individual)

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading,

Alex

1 comment: